Friday, September 17, 2010

friday double

Hello all, hope you are gearing up for an amazing weekend! As I am posting this the sun is setting from yet another glorious spring day in the land down under.

I only have a couple drawings here, I've had a really hard time finishing work- lot of f***ed up drawings getting binned and lots of fresh starts. Hopefully I can get something better finished soon.

Disclaimer

- blogger likes to absolutely shit on the images by compressing them somewhat and so if you click you might get a better view.

Cheeeeeeers!


1 comment:

  1. The first one is gorgeous! I wonder what's the story behind it...

    The second one is nice, but the blurry highlights are driving me away from it, for some reason.

    Spring, lucky you! We're diving into cold rain and autumn, siiigh. I'm dreaming of spring...

    ReplyDelete